Oman Air promotion offers upto 30% discount on Business Class Ex-BOM
|Promotion Details Ex-BOM
||Up to 30% discount on Business Class.
||14thJun18 thru 18th Jun18
||14th Jun18 thru 31st Jan19
||Business (‘R’ & ‘D’)
Hong Kong Airlines entry format of contact information in GDS:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited (“HKA”) would like to make use of mobile phone number of passengers for the purpose of providing timely notification of flight-related information to the passengers by SMS (short message service), such as flight check-in status and/or schedule change due to flight disruptions.
Providing of such mobile phone number by passengers remains voluntary. However, in the absence of such information, we (including you as our valued agent) will not be able to provide timely notification to our passengers, particularly in the event of flight disruptions. For this reason, we would very much appreciate if you could consider taking appropriate action to encourage the provision of mobile phone number by passengers for the purpose of providing quality services by both parties.
When a passenger inputs a mobile phone number during reservation process, please record such phone number in the GDS as an OSI (other service information) in the PNR (passenger name record) for the following format:
||SI.HX*CTCM ❤ letter city code> <mobile phone nbr *No country code required>
||SI.HX*CTCM TPE 920000100
China Eastern Airlines announcement on GST details
Korean Air launches Premium Care Service
Emirates announces special One way and Return fares in Economy class to Dubai Ex Delhi .
Terms and Conditions :
- Sales Validity : Until 17 Jun 2018
- Travel Validity : Until 31 Jul 2018
- Flight Application : EK 517 (O/B) & EK 514 (I/B)
The fares mentioned below are all inclusive and are correct as on today for weekday travel.
Please refer your GDS for exact fare/taxes at the time of ticketing.
Emirates award -winning inflight entertainment system, ICE, makes the time fly. Comprised of information, communication and entertainment, ICE offers an unrivaled experience in the air.
*Also available in Economy cabin on individual seats.
Air India announces Revised Rates for prepaid baggage for Domestic Sectors Effective 12 JUN 18.
Passengers can purchase excess baggage in advance, latest 6 hours before departure, and avail 20%Passengers can purchase excess baggage in advance, latest 6 hours before departure, and avail 20%discount compared to Airport rates. Excess baggage is the additional weight passenger intends to carrybeyond the permitted Free Baggage Allowance (FBA).
The scheme is applicable exclusively for itineraries which originate and terminate within India. It is permitted on Air India flights with passenger holding a valid e-ticket having ticket number starting with 098 series. The pre-paid baggage scheme is not available for travel on Alliance Air and Air India’s code share and interline flights.
The pre-paid baggage allowance is available in slabs of 5Kgs, 10Kgs, 15Kgs, 20Kgs & 25Kgs. The new rates and slabs will be effective 12th June’18.
The excess baggage can be purchased in advance up to 6 hours prior departure from Air India’s City Booking Offices (CTO), Airport Offices (ATO) and its Call Centre.
Other Terms & Conditions.
- Pre-paid excess baggage is not applicable for multicity travel unless the passenger is in transit and the baggage is “Through Checked-in”.
- In case the booking is cancelled as per the fare terms, amount for excess purchased under this scheme will be refunded in full.
- In case of date or time change, the excess baggage purchased will be associated to the new flight.
- Pre-paid excess baggage purchased is non-endorsable, non-transferable and not applicable for infant.
- One passenger is allowed to purchase only one pre-paid baggage allowance of maximum 25Kgs. Any excess weight over and above 25Kgs has to be paid as per normal excess baggage rate applicable at the Airport which is INR 500 per Kg plus applicable GST.
- No part or full refund will be permitted at the check-in counter for baggage weighing lower than the purchased excess baggage limit. That is amount for unutilized excess baggage weight can’t be refunded and also it can’t be used on subsequent or alternate flight.
- Refund under this scheme is permitted only
a) If the passenger chooses to cancel his/her flight booking before departure.
b) If Air India cancels the flight
- In case of “No Show”, excess baggage purchased will not be refunded.
Excess baggage purchased must be utilized by the passenger for the flight booked and for checked-in baggage only. The facility can’t be used for transportation of any type of cargo.
- In case a passenger is holding a return ticket and wants to purchase pre-paid excess baggage for both the segment in his PNR/Ticket, he will be required to purchase two separate EMDs for the above.
THE ABOVE CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Ethiopian Airlines Seychelles’ Bonanza