1) More competitive fares from DEL to MEL for Q, N, & S RBD’s
|QRII: INR 20,000/-*
QII: INR 23,000/-*
NRI: INR 25,000/-*
NII: INR 28,000/-*
SRII: INR 31,500/-*
SII: INR 34,000/-*
Please refer to the GDS for more details*
Excludes taxes and other surcharges.
2) Qantas Airways along with Singapore Changi Airport is offering a Complimentary one time use “SGD 20” voucher to passengers transiting SINGAPORE between 01 May to 31December 2017
All Qantas tickets issued from 01April to 30 September 2017 for travel ex-India via Singapore to Australia or New Zealand only are eligible for the SGD 20 voucher.
E vouchers Terms and Conditions
1) Tickets must be issued between 1 April 2017 and 30 September 2017 & Travel period between 01 May 2017 and 31 December 2017
2) Passengers must transit through the Changi airport between 01 May 2017 and 31 December 2017 to avail of this e voucher.
3) The e-Voucher is valid for all ports Ex India or Sri Lanka to Australia and New Zealand on Qantas document and Qantas fare. Tickets must be issued in India/ Sri Lanka.
4) Use of e-Vouchers is governed by terms and conditions as set by Changi Airport group and Qantas will not be liable for the same.
5) Voucher only redeemable with a valid Qantas Airways boarding pass. Voucher is only applicable in Changi airport Departure Hall Transit Areas and limited to 1 voucher per transaction unless otherwise stated.
6) E-Vouchers are valid for one time use only and must be used in one single transaction.
7) Voucher is in Singapore currency and is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
8) Voucher is non-transferable.
9) Infants are not entitled for the complimentary SGD 20 e- voucher
10) Valid for the total purchase of merchandise up to the value indicated and must be fully utilised in one payment at one participating outlet. Any unused balance shall be forfeited.
11) Voucher is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers and (or) offers unless otherwise stated.
11) The e-vouchers will be issued to the passengers once the booking is ticketed.
12) In case of booking/ticket cancellation the e-voucher will also be cancelled and will not be valid for redemption.
13) In cases of flight change or cancellations where a passenger is no longer transiting through Changi Airport. Qantas and Changi Airport Group reserve the right to cancel this voucher.
14) Participating outlets may change from time to time.
Passengers are able to redeem their SGD 20$ e-Vouchers at the below outlets at Changi Airport between 01 May 2017 and 31December 2017.
Terminal 1: Culto Caffe Ciocolato, Paul, Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, Owl Transit, Sushi Burrito, Kidztime, Kipling, Plaza Premium Lounge( For 01 hour lounge usage only), Aerotel (Redeemable for room accommodation-Walk-in rates only)
Terminal 3: Carlsberg Sports bar (No alcohol served between 2 AM – 6 AM)
Terminal 1, 2: The Fashion Gallery, O’Learys, Giordano
Terminal 1, 3: Dunkin’ Donuts, Tip Top
Terminal 2, 3: Ambassador Transit Lounge (For 1 hour lounge usage only)
Terminal 1, 2, & 3: Discover Singapore, Long Champ, Pandora, TWG Tea boutique, Times Travel, Relay
3) Qantas is pleased to offer additional baggage allowance for Students on QF codeshare flights*.
- Valid for travel from Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai to Australia.
- Total baggage allowance of 45 Kgs offered on all Economy class one way tickets.
- Booking period: 07th June, 2017 to 30th August, 2017
- Travel Between: 15th June, 2017 to 30th August, 2017
*Flights operated by Jet Airways with QF flight numbers ex India to Asia.
Please refer to the GDS for more details