Ethiopian Airlines Second flight for Mombasa
Ethiopian Airlines announces 2nd flight to Mombasa, Kenya from 26th October 2018. Economy class fare INR 56,816 Ex Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Fare inclusive of taxes and fuel surcharge
- Child / infant discount applicable
- Fare rules as per system
- Baggage allowance 2 PC, 23 KG on economy class
- Fares may change without any prior notice
CHINA SOUTHERN-SPECIAL ONEWAY FARE TO AUSTRALIA-LIMITED SALES & TRAVEL VALIDITY!
Air India flying non-stop from USA
*Return Fare in RBD ‘E’ Above Fares Ex DEL
Refer GDS for Sales & Travel Validity. Fares may vary due Changes in ROE
Star Alliance introduces Online Travel Training
Srilankan Holidays offers all inclusive package during Asia Cup 17-20 September, 2018
Starting from Rs. 45,900 per person on twin share basis
Oman Air Circular on OB Charges
PRE-PAID BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE (INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS)
- Passengers can purchase excess baggage in advance, latest 6 hours before departure, and avail 20% discount compared to Airport rates. Excess baggage is the additional weight passenger intends to carry beyond the permitted Free Baggage Allowance (FBA).
- It is permitted on Air India flights with passenger holding a valid e-ticket having ticket number starting with 098 series. The pre-paid baggage scheme is not available for travel on Alliance Air and Air India’s code share and interline flights.
- The excess baggage can be purchased in advance up to 6 hours prior departure from Air India’s City Booking Offices (CTO), Airport Offices (ATO) and its Call Centre.
- It can be purchased online as well from Air India’s website (httpsi/airindia.in)
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Pre-paid excess baggage is not applicable for multicity travel unless the passenger is in transit and the baggage is “Through Checked-in”.
- In case the booking is cancelled as per the fare terms, amount for excess purchased under this scheme will be refunded in full.
- In case of date or time change, the excess baggage purchased will be associated to the new flight.
- Pre-paid excess baggage purchased is non-endorsable, non-transferable and not applicable for infant.
- One passenger is allowed to purchase only one pre-paid baggage allowance of maximum 20 Kgs on International flights. Any excess weight over and above 20 Kgs has to be paid as per normal excess baggage rate applicable at the Airport. Routes where “Piece Concept” is used, a passenger can avail maximum of 2 additional pieces under this pre-paid baggage scheme. For price details and conditions specific to each route, please see the excel file attached with this circular.
- No part or full refund will be permitted at the check-in counter for baggage weighing lower than the purchased excess baggage limit. That is amount for unutilized excess baggage weight can’t be refunded and also it can’t be used on subsequent or alternate flight.
- Refund under this scheme is permitted only
- If the passenger chooses to cancel his/her flight booking before departure
- If Air India cancels the flight.
- In case of “No Show”, excess baggage purchased will not be refunded.
- Excess baggage purchased must be utilized by the passenger for the flight booked and for checked-in baggage only. The facility can’t be used for transportation of any type of cargo.
- In case a passenger is holding a return ticket and wants to purchase pre-paid excess baggage for both the segment in his PNR/Ticket, he will be required to purchase two separate EMDs for the above.