Kenya Airways Updates of the Week
Corporates and Regular passengers to pack their bags and Explore Destinations of Our Choice with lower fares.
Flying to Seychelles X 4 Times a week
KQ205 BOM NBO 0635 1010 TUE//THU//SAT & SUN
KQ250 NBO SEZ 1110 1525 TUE//THU//SAT & SUN
KQ251 SEZ NBO 1615 1825 TUE//THU//SAT & SUN
KQ204 NBO BOM 2055 0535+1 TUE//THU//SAT & SUN
KQ Travel Agent Flash
KQ have come across certain points for Travel agent while choosing KQ as a preferred airline. Going forward as a SKYTEAM member it is advised that all agents update name as per passport to avoid inconvenience, Advise to recheck with airline before issuance to have comfortable handling process at check-in counter.
>>>>>>>>>>>The Airline has come across tickets where in reissue and tax codes are not updated properly,Advise to show all charges separately and do not combine it together to avoids mis calculations or else KQ HO may raise ADMS for the same, Going forward update the FE Coloumn accordingly<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Example : Passenger does a date change for first time after departure ,so there will be likely a Base fare difference (BFD)+K3 Tax,then we should collect Date change (OA)+K3 Tax,if he is a No show (OD)+K3 tax.
Hence while building TST for tax break up we cannot show a combination of all K3 tax code in one.
Show it separately so that Audit team will be aware of how much K3 has been collected and very important note FE: Fare endorsement column need to be updated with all details .
SAVE COSTS BY FOLLOWING THIS GUIDE TO GOOD CRS PRACTICE
- Reservations must contain both First and Last Name of the passenger.
- Please insert passenger cell phone numbers and email addresses.
- Do not book in higher classes and drive tickets on lower classes.
- Do not create duplicate bookings or segments.
- Booking seats for the sole purpose of securing a visa, with no intent to travel is not allowed.
- Always obey system generated ticket time limit to avoid churning.
- Do not create PNR for a passenger in one GDS with the intention to drive tickets for the same passenger on another GDS.
- Avoid wait listing on Full flights .Up-sell to higher class if possible.
- Action our queues daily and remove unproductive bookings.
- Remove any unwanted dead segments with status codes: HX,UN,NO,UC,US.
- Do not use fictitious tickets numbers/names to protect bookings.
- Always advise the guest to call and cancel booking if not travelling to avoid being a no-show
- Ensure booking is cancelled once the ticket is voided /refunded.
Last Minute Upgrade (LMU) to PREMIER on Kenya Airways
Experience KQ Modern Boeing Fleet Comprising of B787 & B738 with spacious seats in Premier Now a chance for Last Minute upgrade to Premier for passengers at Check-In counter only .
KQ FARE UPDATE
Promo Fares Extended till further notice.
Below is the base fare only.
To be more precise while creating a pnr on KQ we always advise agent to update following details in PNR as its mandatory .
2) Local contact number of passenger at every departure point.
3) Meal Request
4) Passport Details
5) FQTV-Any SKYTEAM Member
Entry on 1G- -M.KL____/KQ
6) Seat Request if within D-90 Days of departure.
KQ Name Update policy
Name Update is permitted when there is a spelling mistake or initial change ,Fee will be applicable for the same .
The ticket need to be reissued by any KQ office on proper KQ Flights only.
(No CODE SHARE Flights & No MARKETING CARRIERS is permitted for name change if its issued on a SINGLE DOCUMENT .)
Kindly advise KQ office as per below so we can advise you accordingly .
NEW NAME :
KQ Codes for Reissuance
OA- Date Change
OD – No Show *
*If coupon is Suspended ,Travel Agent need to raise EMD by collecting No Show fee plus other taxes and email to KQ office and within 30 minutes ticket need to be action accordingly .
KQ Meals on Board
You can order a special meal for your dietary or religious wishes up to 72 hours before departure.
- AVML-Vegetarian Hindu Meal
- CHML-Child Meal
- DBML-Diabetic Meal
- FPML-Fruit Platter Meal
- HNML-Hindu (Non Vegetarian) Meal Specific
- KSML-Kosher Meal
- MOML-Moslem Meal
- RVML-Vegetarian Raw Meal
- SPML-Special Meal, Specify Food
- VJML-Vegetarian Jain Meal
- VGML-Vegetarian Vegan Meal