|Malindo Airways announces launching of flights from Mumbai to Bangkok effective 27th SEP’17 along with our partner airlines Thai Lion Air.
The flights are available in GDS and can be sold using Malindo Air document(816).
The inaugural fares starting from:
One way All In –INR7,085*(BOM-DMK)
Return All In-INR10,871*(BOM-DMK v.v.)
Please find below the connections on outbound & inbound.
· Flight schedule and Fare are loaded in the GDS for sale
· Tickets can be issued on OD document using SL flight number
· Tickets can be issued in combination of any OD operated flights
· Tickets issued on OD document will be eligible for commission of 5%
· Baggage allowance of 20Kgs permitted on international sector
· Meal on purchase only
Malindo Air reserves all rights to withdraw or change the fares without prior notice
B) Malindo Air removes auto ticket refund:
With reference to ticket refund processing on GDS , Malindo Air will not allow the automated ticket refund processing effective immediately.
All refund requests are to be raised online by travel agents using the BSP RAA on BSP link portal.